Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Recent projects

Here are the promised pictures!

This is my new roving its called Snow Leopard.

I am spinning it very thin once it is plied it should be some where between a lace weight and a fingering weight yarn.

Here is the merino silk that I spun up for my mom.

I have over 800 yrds of this lovely fingering weight yarn.

It has such a lovely shine to it from the silk.

Here is a close up of the yarn. Isn't it lovely?

And here is the other half of my merino that I hand painted last year.


This is the alpaca I have been working on for my Grandma.

Doesn't it have a lovely halo to it???

This is a lovely 2 ply lace weight.

Here they all are in a group.

Aren't they lovely??


Now I thought you would like a glimpse at some of my future spinning projects. These are some roving's that I bought at a recent fiber festival.


This is some lovely jet black suri alpaca.

It is just over 4oz


This is some lovely merino bamboo.

It is 4.2 oz and my mom bought it for me to spin up for her. :)
Well that's all I have for now.I hope you enjoyed the pictures and that you are enjoying you summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment