Thursday, June 2, 2011

Spring!!

 I might have already had a post labeled spring but spring in the northern U.S has taken its time getting here. I was able to plant some flowers and thought you might like to see some of them. I planted 3 flats of Petunias,inpatient's,dianthus,and one other flower I cant remember the name of. I also planted some 3" potted plants which are Daisy's,Gerber daisy,Marguerite daisy,and carnation.
This is one of the Daisy's.
Another Daisy

Double Petunia

Gerber Daisy the color is a very bright pink. 

This is a Siberian iris that we planted a couple years ago I love the deep purple.

Another Petunia


And another Gerber daisy this one is a bright red.
The Lilacs are finished blooming now other wise I would have taken a picture of them. I love all the flowers in the spring and  I love to work out in the flower garden with my hands. I hope you all are enjoying your spring and the beginning of summer where ever you are in the world. May the Lord bless you this month and throughout the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment