Monday, October 17, 2011

This and that.

Hello again! :)

Recently I was given a Siberian Forrest Cat. I lover her to death already even though I have only had her for 4 days. :) I am looking forward to getting to know her better and to learn more about the Siberian breed! If you don't know what a Siberian Forrest Cat is here is a little info on them. They are a medium long-haired cat with triple fur, water resistant coat. They are a very muscular cat and are amazing jumpers, they like high places. They have amazing personalities and are very playful. Keylala is 4 years old and not full grown yet as Siberians are considered kittens until they are 5.  She has been adapting very well to her new house and has been getting to know the whole family. I am looking forward to seeing her personality come out more when she is more comfortable with me.
Meet Keyla!
Since I have brought Keyla home she has found quite a few spots she loves to sleep in. :) here are just a few pictures of her.




Bath time. :)

Nap time in the sun.
 And finally here is my most recent knitting project the Sweet Fern Fingerless Mitts from the Knitters book of wool. I am just about to the end of the thumb gusset. This is some of my own handspun yarn and it is fun to see how it is striping as I knit.

Farewell for now and may the Lord bless you this coming week. He has certainly blessed me this month!!! :) :)

1 comment:

  1. I love how that yarn turned out. That's the stuff from the sample package, right?

    ReplyDelete