Monday, February 7, 2011

Chrsitmas!!

Hello again!



I thought ya'll might like to see some of the gifts I gave away and some of the gifts I got. :)

These are some snowflake ornaments I made as gifts

These are wool mitts and in the cable is hand spun angora.


This yarn was given to me. I have plans to make a wrap out of one of them.

This is some marvelous alpaca that I got!! I dont have any idea what to make out of it yet.

Some more lovely alpaca.

And this is Angora!!

I thought you might like to see this little turtle I made for our puppy.

And to leave you with here are some lovely baby booties that I crocheted.
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

2 comments:

  1. I love how the snow flakes turned out! Love the colors you chose too. :) You'll need to show me how to make some for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) sure amber all you will need is some crochet thread.

    ReplyDelete